If there is one savior that’s been protecting my hair, from all the harshness that I put it through daily then, it’s this Heat Protection Mist from Toni & Guy. I style my hair a lot, which has resulted in breakage and dryness. I have used couple of other serums, but this Heat Protection Mist from Toni & Guy does the trick. It not just protects, but also conditions to get that smooth silky finish. All you have to do is, spritz a little over your hair after towel-drying it and before blow drying. It’s convenient to use as it has comes with a spray gun attached to the bottle; perfect for travel too, with a safety lock to avoid spillage.
A 150 ml plastic bottle with a smart lock pump.
Pros of the Toni & Guy Prep – Heat Protection Mist:
- Conditions hair and helps protects against heat damage (Suitable for heat styling up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Smart lock mechanism pump makes it travel friendly
- Adds a smooth, soft finish to hair
- It’s a light weight product and doesn’t make weigh down on your hair
- Available online with a lot of Indian retailers.
- The Ingredients are clearly mentioned on the bottle, so if you are allergic to any of those you can just avoid buying this product.
Cons: Perhaps it’s a little pricey at INR 750 and it is not recommended for chemically treated hair
I have in fact used heat protection serums from L’oreal, Schwarzkopf and TRESemme, they all have a heavy / oily kind of consistency, which made my hair look greasy, as though I have oiled it. But Toni & Guy’s – Heat Protection Mist is the only mist by far, that makes my hair look silky smooth with a non-greasy finish. So Yes, I do recommend this product, should you be in search of a non-greasy heat protection mist. If you have tried this product, then do leave me your comments here, or you can reach me on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest