Military Trend doesn’t necessarily mean Camouflage print or cargo pants; you could pick from jackets or trench coats with ribbed buttons, trousers with gathered leg-cuffs, lace-up boots, messenger bags, hats, body belts, shoulder pad jackets, Army boots, Avaitor sunglasses, Epaulette details and the list is never ending. You don’t really have to make it avant-garde, simple details can add the ‘much’ needed Military touch to your normal outfit.
Here are my picks for a simple ‘Military trend’ inspired Outfits that anyone can wear:
1) Shirt Dress – Shirt dresses in Olive green worn with accents of gold and brown paired with boots.
2) Jackets – A Jacket with padded shoulders and buttons or epaulette details
3) Belt it – Wear a trench coat as a dress with a Belt around it or a parka with a trouser
4) Capes – Pick a cape in either of these colours – Oxblood, Navy, Khakhi or Olive Green, with golden button details
5) Olive Green Trousers – A simple olive green trouser with a white shirt or a singlet paired with Heels is a sure shot way of nailing the military trend too.
6) Military Hats – Structured hats inspired military hats can instantly add that chic military vibe to any outfit.
7) Dress and a Jacket combo – An olive green shirt / jacket or a camouflage jacket thrown casually over a little black dress or a bodycon dress, paired with lace-up boots or heels look great too
The images for the above are numbered accordingly, click and scroll for more details:
Pointers on how to make the Military look Chic:
- Choose jackets or shirts with ribbed button details or big gold buttons,
- The garment you pick must be structured and tailored according to your size.
- If your outfit is androgynous then add heels instead of Boots and viceversa
- Remember to restrict the key pieces in your outfit in the coours – Olive Green, Khakhi or Navy
- For a party look add gold to your green outfit.
P.S.: Disclaimer – Please note that Styleapastiche.com does not hold any copyrights to the images in this post. These images were sourced from Pinterest.