When I had the idea for this necklace, the white fabric seemed perfect .And its a really simple necklace which took me only an hour to make.
You will need
- Textured fabric in any color ,
- An assortment of buttons and beads .I have chosen all white for this particular piece .
- Basically I have traced out different shapes and cut 4 – 5 pieces of each shape .I have used a bottle which has a triangular shape on the top and bottom , and a small lid .Also I cut up some squares in just about the same size.
- Stack the cut layers of fabric neatly as below.
- Sew the center and place your bead/button.
- This is how my finished flowers look.They have a few extra embellishments compared to the Supplies picture. I was going for a slightly asymmetric look and have arranged it in this order. Have also included two woolen balls to balance the look.
- Overlap the layers on the bottom and sew in place. Attach the chain to the ends of the necklace with a hand-stitch or fabric glue.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed doing it. Do leave me your comments.