Here is a pendant tutorial inspired by a very similar looking spoon pendant which looked really attractive .Sadly I do not own any heavy metal jewelry making set and instead converted it into a putty pendant .
Using only a couple of easily available resources you could make this is a matter of minutes.
These are the supplies I used.
- Epoxy putty /compound (I used M-seal)
- Black metal chain
- Printed paper napkins
- Fabric glue /Epoxy glue
This is how I made it. I have been able to post only a few pictures as my lil one was very keen on gnawing the camera and didn’t want me sharing it 🙁
- Follow the instructions on the packet of epoxy compound and prepare it accordingly. Take a lemon sized ball and flatten it out with your fingers .Also pierce a hole in the pendant when it is still wet.I have let it take on the texture of he tissue paper i used as working surface.
- Let the pendant dry for a couple of hours.
- Trace the outline of the pendant on the motif which you have selected from the paper napkin. Glue on using fabric glue.
- Tie a piece of ribbon on the top of the pendant and make a knot. I also used a black bangle as outline and finally knotted the chain together .
There it is ! All done !
Do let me know how you like it !