Swathed in Gold this lipstick will leave you lusting for more. It is the luxurious all gold packaging with fine details, that will drive you to it and the luscious velvet finish, blended with moisturisers that will leave you craving for more. The Oriflame Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick will your lips cashmere-soft, packed with style and persona; with shades that range in the classical colour palette, from pale pink to mauves to reds. I personally loved 2 colours, one is the Cerise Pink and the other is the Mauve Dream.
While Cerise Pink is a lovely blue toned Pink, Mauve Dream is more in the berry plum shade. On my pigmented lips though, you cannot tell them apart. Except that the Mauve Dream colour comes off a bit like dark lilac / purple, while the Cerise Pink gives me a pinkish flush.
Colour: Cerise Pink
Colour: Mauve Dream
Disclaimer: Sample sent across for review purpose by the brand – Oriflame, either way my reviews are always untainted and honest.
Price: INR 749 for 4g
What I love about the Oriflame Giordani Gold Jewel lipstick is that:
- The designer gold outer case with details at the bottom
- The texture of the lipstick is very soft and glides easily on my lips.
- No shimmer, makes it perfect for me to wear it to work all the time
- The creamy and glossy finish that is moisturizing too.
- The tint does not settle in the fine lines of your lips so you don’t need a makeup remover to take off the
- You can either build it up to a full coverage lipstick by pairing it with other shades, or just apply it sheer for a coloured lip balm feel
- Mild scent that vanishes after 20 minutes.
What I don’t like:
- Easily smudges on your coffee cup
- Staying power is around 2 hours 30 minutes without snacking, the velvet sheen disappears within 40 minutes
- Medium coverage, for someone with pigmented lips like mine I feel the coverage isn’t enough
- It does contain Paraben 🙁
Photography by Chaithra
Disclaimer: P.R. Sample sent for review, but my review is honest and untainted
You can check more about the Oriflame Giordani Gold Jewels Lipstick here
My verdict: If you have been longing to try out luxurious lipsticks, without spending a bomb on them, then you could give the Oriflame Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick a try. While the coverage is medium, I’m sure this one wouldn’t leave you disappointed as the lipstick itself is very moisturising and leaves a lovely colour sheen on your lip. The luxurious golden outer casing with fine details on it, will prove that this lipstick is a true jewel in your handbag. Besides, summer is here and both these shades are light and moisturising enough for the summer. Have you tried any lipsticks from this range, I’d love to hear your comments and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest