Previously I had shared with you the makeup items I picked up from Romwe. Here’s the ‘Haul Post‘ for more details.
NYN Matte Nude Powder Foundation bought it from ROMWE.com
Ingredients according to the website: Silicone Oil
Perforated bottom for Storage of the Puff
Microfibre Sponge Puff:
Foundation In natural Light
Foundation LED Light:
Contour Make-up Swatch in normal light and camera flashlight:
Trial on me:
Like I said before my skin type is Normal one, I have used products like NYX, M.A.C., Maybelline, Lakme, Revlon and the likes. Moving on to the trial I chose 3 different light settings:
1) LED Bulb Light
2) Camera Flash Light
After Contour Make-up:
- That microfibre sponge puff was spot on!
- Hassle free. I like powder foundation ‘coz it’s easier for me to blend them and they spread evenly without any hassle. It doesn’t leave behind patches.
- Packaging is flawless almost looks like the real NYX product, even the puff has the same quality as in the real NYX Powder.
- I wish the Perforated bottom was on top of the powder ‘coz this way the leftovers on the Puff would just fall back on the powder palette instead of falling on my dressing table !! Duh !! Doesn’t that make more sense?
- After about an hour of use my skin was irritated, as in it got itchy and felt better after I washed it off my face. Not sure if it was my skin that reacted badly or if it was because the product had harsh chemicals!! Although I have never faced an issue while using M.A.C. or NYX or Maybelline products.
- NYX in India costs about Rs. 1200/- on amazon.in (I knoww a li’l pricey for a so called budget make-up) and is not available anywhere else. This variant a.k.a. NYN from Romwe.com costs about $10 i.e. about Rs. 600/-. But for the damage it caused, I’d rather buy a branded one or a drugstore brand than NYN.
- Both the products’ swatches lasted 2 hours when I did a swatch test on my hand. So not really as effective as I thought.
- The tints on the contour make up were rather too light I felt. I put on the contour shade at least 7 to 8 times, but the results aren’t as evident as I thought it would be.
- All beauty products are supposed to carry the ingredients list on the packaging, but this one had a sticker exactly where the ingredients were supposed to be listed. Tried to rip it off but was of no use.
Rating: 2 Stars out of 5
Although the products did show result in the first instant, I was disappointed to see the allergic reaction within an hour. Much to my dismay, I had to wash it off which left me wondering if it was just a cheap knock-off. So hereby recommending y’all not to even consider it. I’d rather buy a drugstore brand than this one.