Whether you are new to the world of beauty, or in need of some inspiration to build a high-end beauty capsule collection, here’s a look at why these products need to be in your collection:
- Concealer: The Charlotte Tilbury Retoucher has an unbelievably light consistency. This multipurpose concealer is great for cancelling out the darkness under the eyes. It blends beautifully into the skin without creasing or caking.
- Brows: This newly launched Goof Proof Brow Pencil from Benefit has an ashy undertone, which makes it the perfect choice for creating natural-looking brows. The powdery-waxy texture holds the brows in place throughout the day. You cannot go wrong with this one.
- Mascara: I’ve been using the Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara ever since it was launched because it’s that good! It curls, lengthens and adds volume – can’t remember the last time I used a mascara that did all of that.
- Blusher: The RMS Lip2Cheek in Modest is a gorgeous dusty pink shade that lends a luminous sheen to the cheeks. This coconut oil-infused blusher can be used on the lips as well. The velvety texture is seriously a delight to use!
- Highlighter: This intense highlighter from RMK is perfect for creating a dewy, summer glow. It adds a subtle veil of luminosity to the skin without looking too obvious. I like to apply it to the tops of my cheekbones and along the nose to add some depth and dimension to the face.
- Eyes: This RMK eyeshadow duo has cream and powder shadows with multi-dimensional colours. These eye shadows are complex and pigmented – you can create a neutral look or a super smokey eye with this one.
- Lips: This nude lipstick from Bobbi Brown is an absolute classic. This rosy-brown lipstick has just the right amount of shine without being too glossy. The lightweight balmy consistency feels weightless on the lips.
What’s in your capsule collection? Have you tried any of these? Also, You’ll find more such luxe reviews on Anynymous Beauty Blogger or follow me on Instagram for behind-the-scene access to the latest in beauty.