During one of my recent haul online, I found this L’oreal Paris Lucent Magique Palette in Fuchsia Flush. I was smitten by the palette’s rose gold outer shell which reminded me of D&G blushes, that’s when I decided to own it. The Lucent Magique range is all about giving that much needed subtle highlight to your face. The palette that I bought has three shades of Pinks, starting from a Dark Fuchsia running to a light pearly pink shade. It’s perfect for evening wear as it has subtle shimmer, with a fine powdery texture. The palette comes with an angular brush and a mirror as well which is perfect for on the go. The Shades are pigmented enough to bring the colour in just 2 brush strokes, that is if you have a fair skin tone. I also do like the fact that the palette is travel friendly and fits right inside the small pocket of your bag.
To match the blush/ highlight palette I also bought L’oreal Paris Rouge Caresse lipstick in a cheeky magenta. This lip colour lives up to it’s name, it indeed is a burst of a cheeky fuchsia pink colour. Very creamy in texture, the colour is lightweight almost like wearing nothing and has this lovely luminous pink sheen to it. It’s appropriate for day as well as night.
Lucent Magique Fuchsia Flush Highlight Palette:
- Fuschia Flush has a bright fuchsia and lighter pinks
- 3 Tones to give you a sculpted look
- Includes a small brush for applications on the go
- It lasted for about 5 hours, without a touch up
- Highly pigmented
- Suitable for all skin types although I suggest that you use it only if you have a Dry skin. You sure don’t want that unwanted glint from excess oil.
Cons: Pricey about INR 850
L’oreal Paris Rouge Caresse Lip Colour – Cheeky Magenta:
- Soft and creamy texture that is lightweight
- Colours and moisturizes at the same time
- Pigmented and the colour doesn’t bleed
- Luxurious packaging
- It stayed for about 2 hours without touch up
- Since it is lightweight you have to exfoliate your lips before use to avoid the chaps being visible.
Have you tried the L’oreal Lucent Magique Highlight Palette in Fuchsia Flush and the Cheeky Magenta Lip colour? If so then did you like it? Do leave me your comments here or you can reach me on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest