Does harsh winter leave your lips all chapped? Here is one balm that fixes that dry lip, like it wasn’t ever there. The Organic Harvest Green Apple lip therapy balm is just that, plus an added benefit of it being Au naturale and free of harmful chemicals.
Packaging: A hard plastic outer shell with a twist and lock cap, inside which is the half ball of balm that is easy to apply.
Active Ingredients: Organic certified lanolin, Peppermint oil, BHT, Vitamin E and food grade mint flavor.
Price: INR 199/- for 10g
Availability: Very few cities have the Organic Harvest Exclusive stores, but it is available in few Supermarkets (more info on their website). Although, available with most of the e-retailers including Flipkart, eBay, Bigbasket, Amazon and OrganicShop.in
Claims: No added colours, Free of Paraben, PABA, Mineral oil and Animal Ingredients
Staying Power: Kept my lips nourished for 2 hours in Winters of Bangalore, India at a temperature of 18°C and of 26°C and a humidity of 95%
What I like:
- The Packaging that is cute and sturdy, that is travel friendly with the twist-lock cap and the spill proof formula
- Mild scent for those who are sensitive to strong fragrances
- Nourishing formula with Vitamin E
- 100% Organic and Natural Ingredients that are free from potentially harmful chemicals
- Easy on the pocket
What might be a Con:
- Not pigmented only if you are looking for a pigmented balm (which I strongly suggest you avoid buying since such balms contain harsh chemicals)
- Availability might be an issue with those who do not like ordering online. Although, this isn’t a problem for me at all, since most of my shopping happens online.
Will I repurchase? – Yes, without a flinch.
My Opinion: I like that this product is easy to use and is travel friendly made of organic / natural ingredients. I would surely repurchase it and the fact that it is only available online wouldn’t even matter to me as the benefits outweigh the offline availability factor. Do leave your comments here in case you have tried the Organic Harvest Green Apple Lip Balm and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Youtube