In winter, Chapped lips are common and here is one product I just discoverd, that came as a blessing in winter – Kronokare’s The Frizz Kiss, Cooling Explosion Lip Balm. I love that, this lip balm explodes and chills my lips for the first minute with peppermint oil and later on nourishes it making it feather soft.
Packaging: Comes in a 10 ml plastic tube, that is travel friendly as well. To sum it all, simple and no non-sense package that is effective.
Ingredients: include Almond Oil, Bees Wax, Sun Flower Oil, Vitamin E Acetate, Peppermint essential oil.
- Repairs damaged tissues and leaves your lip looking morning-dew fresh
What I love during my month long experience of this lip balm:
- The cooling peppermint explosion
- Fixes chaps in 20 minutes and leaves it moist and dewy as per the claims, for upto 3 hours (in my experience) during the driest days of winter in Bangalore, India, temperature ranging from 17 Degree Celsius to 28 Degree Celsius. I haven’t tried it anywhere else other than in Bangalore, so I can’t really vouch for it’s performance in places with temperatures below 17 degree Celsius.
- Transparent and makes it easier to wear under lighter creamy lipsticks.
- Affordable and I own 3 of these (so that I can keep one in each bag), at the price of one of those fancy high-street lip balms price.
- Silicone & Paraben Free, also is a Vegetarian formula that is not tested on animals, as stated on the package, but not sure if its fully natural
- Doesn’t leave behind traces of grease and the balm is quickly absorbed too
- Doesn’t include SPF
In my opinion the shortfalls of this lip balm is negligible, for the the plus points in this are greater. I love that the Kronokare – The Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion Lip Balm is all that I asked for this winter. It’s unexpected blast of Menthol is sure to get you addicted to it, while the nourishment it provides is what will keep you hooked to it, making you want more of it. I guess that is why I keep going back to it. Anyway, if you have tried this product do leave me your comments here and don’t forget to follow me on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest
P.S.: This isn’t a PR Sample and neither is my review tainted or biased.