Worried about your skin due to the dirt, pollutants and other harsh chemicals it’s being exposed to? Well, worry not! I found a new cleanser that is organic, chemical-free, gentle and is good for gentle exfoliation, that will get rid of all the impurities from your skin in a jiffy. I’ve been using it for a good 30 days to give you a detailed encounter of mine with the Organic Harvest’s Masseuscious – Damage Control Cleanser.
A little about the brand: Organic Harvest is the first Indian homegrown brand that is known for its organic skincare, bodycare and haircare range of products, derived from organically grown plants that make them skin friendly. Launched in 2013, its ingredients in the products have been globally certified by companies like EcoCert, OneCert & Nature to be free of harsh chemicals.
Price and Quantity: INR 1495 for 150 ml
Packaging: A simple plastic bottle with a pump dispenser, an exfoliator brush with soft silicone bristles and a cap with a lock, to protect the bristles from dust getting accumulated.
How to use: Pump the top of the bottle and you get a fine foam, that lathers through your face evenly while you spread it across your face in gentle circular motions, with the help of the soft brush. The solution in the bottle is rather pale and of watery consistency with foam on the top. I need 2 pumps of the solution to cleanse my face and my neck.
Active Ingredients: Aqua, Organic Decyl glucoside, Organic Acai berry extract, Olive oil, Liquid shea butter, Organic cocoamphodiacetate
Disclaimer: PR Sample sent across, but my review is honest and unbiased.
What I Love:
- Gentle, alcohol free formula that cleans through your skin’s pores.
- Olive oil and liquid Shea butter nourishes my skin thoroughly.
- Soft silicone bristles help you rid your pores of dirt gently, by not scrubbing it with harsh abrasives, that otherwise would have left your skin dry. Doesn’t irritate your acne as well.
- Free from Mineral Oil, Parabens and Animal Ingredients.
- Travel friendly as the cap with a lock is spill proof.
- Perfect for Combination skin type (like mine) and Oily skin types.
What I do not like:
- The price is on a higher side making it a little heavy on the pocket. I’d however, prefer purchasing refills instead of the full bottle again for my second use, once this one is over.
You might have to run a patch test if you are allergic to naturally derived ingredients.
My Opinion: I do love this cleanser, in 30 days I see a good change in my skin, it feels hydrated and clean. I only wish that a refill pack was available for my second purchase at a much lower price, perhaps half as much as the other one. If you do not mind the price then, I guarantee you that it would work well, if you have a combination or oily skin type. Have you tried the the Organic Harvest’s Masseuscious – Damage Control Cleanser yet? Do leave your comments here and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Youtube