My Granny would swear by Neem for all her woes with skin and hair, which has been an integral part of all Ayurvedic preparations for centuries now. It is particularly effective in clearing pigmentation and acne spots, prevents occurrence of pimples, black heads, treats skin infection, controls excess oils, adds glow to your skin, treats skin dryness and delays aging of the skin as well. With these many benefits one must not miss out on using Neem as part of their skin care. So, I tried out the Himalaya Herbal’s Purifying Neem Scrub, one such product that is beneficial for all your skin care woes.
Packaging: Comes in a white easy squeeze tube with a flip cap nozzle.
Price: INR 130 for 100g
- Neem, known for its antibacterial properties, fights bacteria from the root and prevents the recurrence of pimples and thereafter reduces blemishes. Improves general skin health and immunity, by combating bacterial infections such as boils, acne & ulcers.
- Apricot granules while gently massaged over your skin, exfoliate dead skin cells and bring out the skin’s natural glow
Directions to use it: Take a coin sized quantity of the scrub and gently massage on to your face for about 2 minutes. Then rinse it thoroughly. It is sure to leave your skin clean and clear out your pores.
What I like about the scrub:
- Travel Friendly
- Easily fits in my budget and is available in drugstores
- Effectively fights back bacteria and has helped reduce breakouts
- Over time I do see that blackheads and whiteheads on my nose have reduced
- Suitable for sensitive skin as well, therefore worked for me pretty well
- Active Neem clears out your pores deeply
- Face does feel softer and radiant
- Love the fresh fragrance of the the scrub
What I’m not fond off:
- Contains Paraben
Himalaya Herbals has a range of such products derived out of natural ingredients, take a look here
This Purifying Neem Scrub from Himalaya Herbals is perfect for oily to combination skin beauties so that it balances out their skin. Therefore, clearing out the root cause of acne, by reducing bacterial activity; It also dries up the pimples fast enough. Another observation is that, the granules in the scrub are really mild, so it would suit even acne prone skin. Have you tried this scrub yet? If so, do leave me your comments here and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest