Summer is over and glad that the season of tans is also off with it. Although, I’m still recovering from my holiday tan, since I’m just back from my holiday in Malaysia. I’ve heard a blend of Kesar, turmeric and Indian Aloe helps to beat the tan. Kesar, for generations has been known to improve your complexion. Although, I haven’t been following that ritual for some time now ‘coz let’s face it who has the time to sit and mix all the ingredients for a face pack. Glad that Himalaya Herbals was thoughtful enough to pre-mix them and come up with their Fairness Kesar Face Pack.
The Himalaya Herbal’s Fairness Kesar Face Pack is a unique natural formulation with Turmeric, Indian Aloe, Walnut and kesar that evens out skin tone, rejuvenates and cleanses your skin of impurities, to give you that much needed natural glow. While Walnut and Indian Aloe are known to heal the skin and remove blackheads; Turmeric and Kesar meanwhile, enhance your skin’s complexion and elasticity making it look younger. To protect your skin from the sun’s UV Rays, they have added CINNABLOC™, their patented, herbal sunscreen agent.
Packaging: A simple plastic tube with a nozzle, absolutely functional and travel friendly too.
Price: INR 130 for 100g
Shelf Life: 3 years
- Turmeric with strong anti-inflammatory properties, soothes your skin, aids in skin cell regeneration and helps to even out your skin tone. It also helps in retaining the skin’s elasticity.
- Walnut with it’s slightly acidic properties, is effective in treating acne and in soothing skin related problems like sunburned skin and eczema.
- Indian Aloe, an antibacterial and an astringent, hydrates and softens skin. It also accelerates the healing of injured skin.
- Kesar lightens skin, clears spots, enhances the complexion and gives skin an even tone.
What I love about the pack:
- Suitable for travels
- Pocket friendly
- Hydrates skin quickly
- On continuous usage it does reduce tan
- Leaves a lovely glow on the skin
What I am not fond of:
- Contains Paraben
Himalaya Herbals has a range of such products derived out of natural ingredients, take a look here
I tend to apply face packs when I have no time to go to the parlour for a facial or if I need instant rejuvenation. With a moderate fragrance and soft consistency, the pack looked like it got easily absorbed by my skin. Post application of the pack my skin did look smooth and hydrated. It did not dry up my skin, let me remind you that I have normal but sensitive skin. Have you tried the Himalaya Herbals Fairness Kesar Face Pack yet? If so then do leave us your comments here. Do leave me your comments and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest