I have been asking the same question since CC creams were introduced – CC or BB? A CC cream is a color correcting cream, that it is a brightening primer, foundation, moisturizer, SPF and anti-aging cream packed into one.
I tried this SeaSoul HD Finish CC Cream, which came in a light shade and that offered me medium coverage, of acne spots on my skin. It sure was better than a BB cream’s coverage.
What I like about SeaSoul HD Finish CC Cream?
- It has a herbal fragrance which is mild and vanishes after a few minutes
- It’s soft creamy texture helps spread easily on the skin.
- Medium coverage and hides minor imperfections like light blemishes & acne spots. It won’t help if you have age spots or hyper-pigmented skin.
- Doesn’t look cakey even after application of 2 layers, it doesn’t clog your pores as well.
- SeaSoul CC cream has a semi-matte finish and stays on my face for a good 5-6 hours.
- Comes with SPF20 protection
- It is enriched with Dead Sea Minerals and Moroccan Argan oil.
- It is free from Parabens, Sulphates, Phosphates & Formaldehyde, Petrochemicals & Phthalates.
What I don’t like is:
- Limited Availability
- Pricey – at INR 625 for a 30ml tube
Overall SeaSoul HD Finish CC cream is a decent product that gives sheer coverage and is ideal for daily wear. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and is enriched with Dead Sea Minerals. Comes with SPF 20 & is free from harmful chemicals. I recommend this CC cream if you are looking for some chemical free product and wouldn’t mind shelling out a few extra bucks.