Off late I’ve been crushing on all things Sugar, I do own most of the matte lipsticks and the lip crayons as well. Thought I’d give the Sugar Cosmetics, Lash Mob Mascara a try, thanks to Fab Bag who sent this to me for a review. The product promises to turn you to a Queen Bee from Plain Jane.
Price and quantity: INR 699 for 9 ml
Packaging: A simple carton outer box, inside which is a 9ml matte black plastic vial of mascara, with a twirly wand / brush, that closes with a screw-on cap.
Texture: The creamy black textured liquid, spreads easily in one stroke
How to Apply: Start from the lashes on your eye lids under your eyes first, with a zig zag motion slowly comb through the them. Now, curl your lashes on the upper eye lids and start by combing from the root to the ends with a zig zag movement. I usually give just one stroke, as I’ve noticed that with most of the mascaras the second stroke will lead to clumpy lashes
Disclaimer: PR Sample sent for review, but my opinion is untainted and is honest
What I like:
- I love that the twirly wand, combs through the lashes separating it easily.
- Gives you the dark stroke of black.
- Paraben Free formula.
- The matte texture of the outer plastic vial.
- Can be used by sensitive skin / eye beauties and ones who use contact lens as well.
- No fibers, so easy to remove with a makeup remover or oil
- Smudge proof
- Lasted for a good 6 hours forty minutes
What I do not like
- Not fully water proof, as in it will definitely wear out in heavy rain or burst of tears 😉
- Doesn’t elongate your eye lashes, since the fibers are absent
My Opinion: For the price, I feel this mascara is worth it. Makes it perfect for daily use, as it is free from paraben, as against other mascaras in the market that are abundant with paraben. Have you tried the Sugar Cosmetics, Black with a Bang Lash Mob Limitless Mascara yet? If so do leave me your comments here. Do share your comments on the same and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Youtube