Who doesn’t yearn for a Clean and Clear Face every day, rid of all the problems. A fresh looking skin is always welcome, I guess we all can associate Clean & Clear products to that most of the time. The very first glance at the product itself gives you that fresh vibe. Probably, because it does help in cleaning your skin and instantly makes it look all fresh.
Package: A simple plastic bottle with a spill proof flip cap.
Claims: It claims to be effective twice as much as the other products in solving your skin problems by cleaning impurities. The rose water is meant to soothe your skin, while honey helps in nourishing and treating acne as it is naturally anti-bacterial.
Price: INR 60 for 50 ml & INR 110 for 100ml
Shelf Life: 24 Months from the manufacturing date
Texture: While in the liquid/ gel is transparent but only looks like it has a tint of light pink to it, with a mild scent of roses. It does have micro granules that look like bubbles, which help in gently exfoliating the skin and keeping it clean
Directions to use: Use twice daily, on wet skin take a few drops of the product and massage it throughout your skin
What I love:
- Easy on the pocket
- Travel friendly with a spill proof cap
- Delivers what it promises most of the time
- Evenly cleans out your pores, while evenly gliding through your skin
- The simple and fresh looking package
- Mild scent of roses that isn’t too strong and vanishes away in few minutes.
- On regular usage of the product, it effectively reduced the oily-ness in my skin while keeping it supple and not making it dry at all. Thanks to the Honey I guess.
- A mild product suitable for daily use, that is also suitable for sensitive skin specifically to fight young skin problems
- Not at all sticky or greasy therefore is perfect for combination to oily skin
What I’m not fond of:
- Contains SLS and Paraben
- Not suggested for dry skin
Will I repurchase?: Yes
My Opinion: The simple yet appealing packaging for sure is what pulled me towards the product. I like that the front of the bottle has this small rose on it, to indicate the active ingredients at a glance, so I know what product to pick in a hurry. It sure is affordable and is available at any drug store or a super market as well. What it means by brightening is that it clears out pollutants from your pores and therefore gives that fresh face glow. It does nothing on spots or skin tone lightening though, it just is a basic face wash which does it’s job rather well. So, have you tried the Clean & Clear Natural Bright Face Wash yet? If so, do leave me your comments here and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest